Premiere Emcee's number one priority is to make your wedding experience one that is elegant and classy, traditional yet unique, and most importantly as stress-free as possible. When making the decision on who to trust with “The Most Important Day of Your Life” please consider the following statistics from a recent survey of brides after their weddings:
· 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment. This happens because they make a quick decision, and look for the cheapest.
· Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment. This is the result of number one above. Cheap is never the best; all DJs/MC's are not trained in wedding reception entertainment, and not ALL are professionals.
· During the planning of a wedding, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority! This again is the result of both one and two above. This tells us that 78% of the brides surveyed, after looking back at the outcome of their reception, would have taken the time to manipulate their budget so they could have retained a separate professional MC and DJ. Don’t be the bride that can only recall all the unpleasant memories of her reception, because of the unprofessional abilities of a budget entertainer.
· When asked, 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment. Not the food, not the flowers, not the cake, the entertainment. It only makes good sense to provide your guest with professional quality entertainment. It is an entertainment function, a celebration, and your guests are looking forward to having FUN.
· 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding said if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a DJ and a separate MC. Bands can only perform the music they know. Often they are not trained in wedding reception, Emcee skills and coordination. You’re limited to only the music the band knows. With a professional DJ you get all the music you need to reach everyone’s taste, from the youngest to the oldest.
*These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine. Sources include: Simmons; USA Today; National Bridal Service; The Knot; and Brides Magazine.
Premiere Emcee, LLC is an elite Master of Ceremony services!