Premiere Emcee, LLC would like to announce the release of its First official Promotional Video, Hope you all enjoy!
Vintage weddings will still be going strong in 2014. Theres something that seems special and so romantic about incorporating antiques and old world family customs to a wedding. Also remembering loved ones who have passed is another wonderful idea.
Nicole and Chris were recently married and I had the honor of performing for their beautiful Vintage Wedding this past September in Rothschild Wisconsin.
First off, the wedding reception was held at the historic Rothschild Pavilion. It was built in 1911. So much history has taken place here from Glenn Miller, Louis Armstrong, Buddy Holly, Buddy Guy and more.
Nicole & Chris brought in family antiques and heirlooms that helped enhance their wedding day decor and guest experience.
It was a very special day and they had a lot of fun celebrating with their family and friends.
Please enjoy a few of their beautiful Wedding photos!
Photos are by Heather Kessler Photography
Please Check out an awesome video that was put together for the newlyWeds Mr. and Mrs Avent! Still remember all the great times we had that night!! Check out the Vid
Tiffany and Michael's Wedding truly ended with a Bang literally! The Bride ordered a special surprise for the Groom! Fireworks!!
We just Love This Photo of Mariano with his beautiful Wife Maryam during the removal of the garter! He performed a rendition of Michael Jackson finding his glittery glove! I had the pleasure of performing for their wedding in May. Photo By (c) Nedari Fotografie
OK guys. You’ve decided that the time has finally come to ask that special someone to marry you. All eyes are on you. Before you can ask her to be your bride, however, you’ll first need the perfect engagement ring. But, don’t make one of the most important purchases of your life without first determining your wedding budget. Buying an engagement ring not only represents the start of a lifetime commitment, it can also cost as much as two months salary, according to diamond industry experts.
Before you shop for an engagement ring, do your homework so you can make an informed purchashing decision. Get started here with a guy’s guide to:
THE FOUR “C’S” OF DIAMOND QUALITY:
ENGAGEMENT RING STYLESNow that you have at least a small amount of general knowledge to help you begin your diamond search, the diamond you select becomes a matter of preference. What shape, size and style interests you and your future bride the most? If you’re uncertain as to what her preferences might be, don’t be afraid to ask her. Odds are she will have a number of helpful suggestions. If you’re set on making an engagement ring purchase without the assistance of your bride-to-be, ask her closest friends and/or trusted female relatives to help you with ideas. Better yet, take them to the store with you to get an idea of what looks good on that left hand finger.
There are five classic diamond engagement ring styles to consider.
Diamonds may be the traditional stone of choice for brides-to-be, but review other options and find out if she might prefer a less traditional setting. Other jewels, gems and pearls can be just as eye-catching, or even more so. And if budget is an issue and she’s not concerned with authenticity, consider Cubic Zirconia—a man-made diamond stimulant—instead of the real thing. But guys, don’t try to pass off an imitation without her knowledge. You’ll definitely want to discuss this purchase with your future fiance before you make it. It could, though, be the perfect, temporary solution until your budget allows for the purchase of a genuine diamond engagement ring.
Buying the engagement ring is only the beginning. Once you make the purchase, the real fun begins. Proposing to your wife-to-be can be as romantic (red roses anyone?), silly (maybe try a flash mob?) or memorable (there’s always the Jumbotron proposal) as you make it.
Now that she’s said “Yes!,” let’s get together and talk about all the fun you want to have at your wedding reception. Contact Premiere Emcee, LLC exclusive Wedding Emcee, today to schedule a no-obligation consultation.
Your wedding reception is the celebration of your new life together. A celebration should mean fun, joy, and happiness.
Just about the worst thing that could happen is a boring wedding reception. You might have elegant decorations and good food, but if your guests are bored they will leave early and no one will have a good time.
To avoid this dilemma here are some tips about how to have a joyous and fun wedding reception:
Top 5 Reasons To Book Premiere Emcee....
#5 Adaptability: Our MC’s are able to adjust to various cultural traditions.
#4 Dependable: Our MC’s are required to always be fully prepared and punctual for all appointments/events.
#3 Organized: so you never have to ask “What happens now?”
#2 Experienced: Our MC’s have many years of hosting and MC’ing all types of events big or small.
#1 Entertaining: Our MC’s add a touch of class and elegance, as well as creating an atmosphere of fun/humor, so that you and your guest enjoy the event.
Premiere Emcee's number one priority is to make your wedding experience one that is elegant and classy, traditional yet unique, and most importantly as stress-free as possible. When making the decision on who to trust with “The Most Important Day of Your Life” please consider the following statistics from a recent survey of brides after their weddings:
· 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment. This happens because they make a quick decision, and look for the cheapest.
· Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment. This is the result of number one above. Cheap is never the best; all DJs/MC's are not trained in wedding reception entertainment, and not ALL are professionals.
· During the planning of a wedding, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority! This again is the result of both one and two above. This tells us that 78% of the brides surveyed, after looking back at the outcome of their reception, would have taken the time to manipulate their budget so they could have retained a separate professional MC and DJ. Don’t be the bride that can only recall all the unpleasant memories of her reception, because of the unprofessional abilities of a budget entertainer.
· When asked, 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment. Not the food, not the flowers, not the cake, the entertainment. It only makes good sense to provide your guest with professional quality entertainment. It is an entertainment function, a celebration, and your guests are looking forward to having FUN.
· 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding said if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a DJ and a separate MC. Bands can only perform the music they know. Often they are not trained in wedding reception, Emcee skills and coordination. You’re limited to only the music the band knows. With a professional DJ you get all the music you need to reach everyone’s taste, from the youngest to the oldest.
*These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine. Sources include: Simmons; USA Today; National Bridal Service; The Knot; and Brides Magazine.
Premiere Emcee, LLC is an elite Master of Ceremony services!